All Things Beautiful

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What is your morning routine?

Do you wear cosmetics or are you blessed with skin that doesn't require it?

I personally have a love/hate relationship with make-up. I love how it can hide the redness on my face ( I have Rosacea) and I love to play with eye shadows but I hate how it makes my face feel (sometimes itchy) and in summers it feels like its melting off.  I do love mascara as i have skimpy eyelashes.

French women from what I have read wear cosmetics but just the minimum for the most part.  Something I like because of a favorite word of mine "minimum" They do spend a lot on treatments, spas, and skincare procedure so maybe that is the "secret"  I think next month I'm treating myself to a full face spa day and see if it works for me. Lucky for them though that most of their treatments are covered in their employment benefits. 

For work I want to keep my morning routine as basic as possible so I'm thinking of getting this treatment for my redness from Clinique (picture links to Clinique Site)


I'm hoping the Clinique will reduce the redness enough that I dont have to worry about wearing a foundation and powder everyday.



After that then lots and lots of mascara and a touch of either liptint or lipstick ..This is the MAC Lipstick I'm currently lusting to get

MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
This is apparently a great red for most, if not all, skin tones.  I'll be picking it up on the weekend so I'll for sure do a follow-up post with a review.


Beaucoup D'amour




No comments:

Post a Comment