All Things Beautiful

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Eiffel Tower



A major symbol of Paris, so much so, that I doubt anyone not familiar with all things Français would fail to recognize this towering structure
But how about jazzing up your home with some decorative towers to express your passion for all things Paris

I found many of these items at various decor stores around my city of Edmonton, Alberta.  Some were at Micheal's Craft store, some were at Home Sense, like the Giclee Couture Prints and a few were at Pier 1 Imports.  The most expensive was the cube end table chest at $99.00 Canadian. 

Now I'm not suggesting you run out and buy up everything you can as then you run into your home looking clutter-ish but a few well placed items will make your home more oh la la

For myself I'm picking up a couple of the clear glass Eiffel bottles and the Chanel Giclee (J'adore Coco).


Beaucoup D'amour
(Much Love)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Fiona! I'm in love with the all things Paris as you know! :) I so look forward to reading more of your posts!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete